Friday 5 June 2009

Fashion Victimization


More from Jason...

Being the only member in my local motorcycle gang has made life difficult when it comes to conforming with the latest motorcycle fashions. Never attending motorcycle shows hasn’t helped either. I knew I’d be out of touch with the current fashionista, but was horrified to find out how far I had drifted. This all changed at the weekend though. I’m a flat track racer and was part of the spectacular extravaganza, which is the BMF.
Looking round the show it was immediately obvious what this season’s hot tip was. All the time, I’d been completely unaware of this new craze sweeping the nation, which of course is, to dress like your motorcycle. You can tell Mr GSXR immediatley, he’s the one looking all dapper in blue and white, maybe a splash of luminous orange. Whilst Mr Kawasaki looks amazing in lime green and purple, who’d of thought it? Extra points are given if you can get Mrs Fatbloke to dress the same too. They look great together, like purple peas in a pod.
When have lime green and purple ever appeared in my wardrobe? Well, apart from my lime green ruffle shirt and purple disco pants.
I’ve have now seen the light and shall be changing my ways immediately, although problematically, I do not own a modern sports bike, I drive a van.
Sometime later…..
Having just returned from a bespoke gentlemen’s outfitters, I now feel ready to stride proudly down the high street in my new white suit which has a plywood lining and on the back it says ‘I wish my wife was this dirty! ’
Jason

1 comment:

Stuka said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Has it got a copy of the sun poking out of the top pocket????