Wednesday 17 June 2009

Jason's C&J Rotax v2




A couple of weeks ago I traveled down to the Amman Valley race with Jason. It was a great journey punctuated by a crappy race, as far as I was concerned. We laughed most of the way there and back. There wasn't a lot of laughing at the track. I rode badly, the rough track really putting me off. Then when I did get up to speed (well, my idea of speed) I was knocked off on the slick, slithery startline and couldn't bump-start the bike so I failed to qualify for the final. Jason had it worse, his Rotax engine cases split in half. Still, it was better than not going. Watching the fast guys race was great, and Skooter Farm had another good day.
This is what Jason's C&J looks like now. The Sideburn on the seat unit is signwritten by hand, not laser cut. This is what it looked like last year. GI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bagged a CCM with 1400 miles from new, one careful owner, it's mintier than a toothpaste sandwich.

Only told the owner my plans once it was loaded in the van.

The poor bugger.

Love Jason